12v DC Ignition Coil Single HT Lead + 2 Poles (Taiwan)
- Suitable for early Japanese motorcycles
- 12v DC ignition coil
- 2 pole terminals
- Single HT lead
- Made in Taiwan
Replacement ignition coils may give resistance readings that are different to genuine ones or from what it may state in your user manual (which are known to be incorrect at times) but this will not always mean a fault. If you need to check a coil look for readings that remain stable, normal rates could read anything between 0.6 and 5.0 ohms (The higher reading typical for classics) for the primary and 6k to 14k ohms (The lower reading typical for classics) for the secondary. Only when ohms readings vary significantly or have no reading the coil can then be classed as faulty. All the secondary resistance does is change the length of time the plug sparks for, so a higher resistance literally just makes the spark stay for longer and we are talking milliseconds.
Before You Place Your Order...
- Note the image may not be exactly as item received and any slight difference will not be inferior or effect performance
- Check the fitment list to ensure this item will fit your vehicle
- When we refer to right or left, this is as you sit on your vehicle
- To find part by SKU, enter the number without "SKU" into the search box
- Products containing any fluid or hazardous materials, aerosols, batteries including large lithium jump starters cannot be shipped overseas due to courier restrictions although we can ship UK offshore and Scottish Highlands at higher shipping rates
- EU customers should check with your countries customs office to determine what additional costs such as tax or Import duties will be prior to purchasing. These charges are normally collected by the delivery company or when you pick the item up, they are not included in the item price or shipping charge on this website
All parts and accessories are brand new and include VAT where applicable.
Most parts are pattern or aftermarket although some will be genuine but are not always stated as being so.
The use of motorcycle manufacturers' names is for reference purposes only. We do not imply that the products we sell are made by or with the permission of the names listed.