12 Volt 8AH 120 CCA Vertex Fully Sealed Maintenance Free Power Battery Adly Interceptor 150 2006
Fully Sealed AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) Battery Replacement For Cross Reference Part Numbers LTX9-BS ETX9-BS YUAM329BS 1037170049999 PTX9-BS GTX9-BS YTX9-BS CTX9-BS (L:150mm x H: 105mm x W:88mm)
Please check compatibility particularly dimensions with your vehicle before purchase.Only ever use a Charger Suitable for AGM Batteries.
You Automatically Receive Two Years Warranty From Date of Delivery,.
We advise charging for at least three to six hours before use. Vertex AGM batteries have a very low internal resistance, are capable to deliver high currents on demand and offer up to twice as long service life, even when deep-cycled. Vertex batteries are maintenance free, provide good electrical reliability, vibration resistant and lighter than the conventional lead-acid type. They stand up well to low temperatures and have a low self-discharge. Charge that is up to five times faster than the conventional version. Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) refers to a specific type of SLA / VRLA (Sealed Lead Acid or Valve Regulated Lead Acid) where the electrolyte is absorbed into separators between the plates consisting of sponge like glass mat fibres. These glass mat fibres do not absorb the electrolyte, but simply hold the electrolyte preventing it from spilling when the battery is tipped over.
Vertex AGM is the preferred battery for high powered motorcycles and other power sport vehicles. Being fully sealed, AGM reduces acid spilling in an accident, lowers the weight for the same performance and allows installation at odd angles. Higher cranking power and longer service life compared to conventional batteries and spill-proof which enables shipment without hazardous material restrictions.
Why choose a Vertex AGM battery ?
- Higher cranking CCA & AH power
- Maintenance free
- High specific power, low internal resistance, responsive to load
- Ideal for vehicles equipped with lots of electronics
- No spillage allows installation at odd angles
- Up to 5 times faster charge time than with conventional technology
- Better cycle life than with conventional systems
- Vibration resistance due to glass mat fibre construction
- Stands up well to cold temperature without freezing
- Less prone to sulphating if not regularly topping charge
- Less concern about ventilation when charging
- Has less electrolyte and lead than the conventional version
- Slower discharge in storage
- Superior construction
- Made in China, same as the well known Yuasa & Motobatt batteries
**All parts and accessories are brand new and include VAT where applicable.
**Most parts are pattern or aftermarket although some will be genuine but are not always stated as being so.
**The use of motorcycle manufacturers' logos and brand names are for reference purposes only. We do not imply that the products we sell are made by or with the permission of the brands listed.