2.00 Amp 12v Battery Charger Suitable For All Battery Types Including AGM, Gel & Acid Batteries
- MotoBatt PDC2 Dual Bank Battery Charger Which Will Charge Two AGM Batteries at Once
- Latest Version as Shown
- Charging Current 2.00A
- Water Proof - Even submergable! Works is all wet weather conditions
- Properly Charges & Maintains Standard Battery Types and Maintains All Lead Acid Battery Types Automatically
- Bad Battery Test Indication - Ends wasted time - Allows end user to know if battery is good prior to recharging with qualification test and does a double check at the end
- Reverse Connection LED Feature - Ensures Correct Connections
- Will Not Spark & Scare User Or Increase Risk Of Explosion
- High Impact Plastic Housing
- Safe, Durable, Corrosion, Acid & Shock Resistant
- 9 Stage Charging Process - Measures Voltage & Amperage Simultaneously For Increased Charge Speed, Depth, Efficiency &Accuracy
- Input Voltage Range 100 - 240 VAC (Auto Selecting) Universal Voltage
- Charge Output Voltage Auto Variable 13.6 to 14.8
- Bulk Charge Voltage 14.8 Maximum
- Sulfated Battery Recovery - Charge Pulse & Recovery modes team up to "Revive" sulfated batteries without battery damage
- Float Voltage 13.6 - Will Maintain Any Battery Via Constant Communication Between Battery & Charger
- All Modes - Auto -"On" - No Need To Turn On. Just Connect & Plug In - Wait For Green Light - Done!
- Includes 2 Cables 1 X 1' 9" DC Cable With 7.5A Fuse Ring Connectors & Same With Alligator Clips
- Built-In Wall Mount Design
- Power Supply Type - High Frequency - Switch Mode - New Technology Clean and efficient Power - Lightweight
- New 9 Stage Charging and Maintenance Process
- Qualification Phase: Initially ensures that the battery is in good condition prior to launching charge processing. As a safety measure charge process will not begin if battery is below 2.0v
- Battery Rescue Phase: Battery Rescue starts if battery voltage has risen unusually high in the early portion of the re-charge cycle. This is usually caused by plate sulfation. Once the battery rescue phase has succeeded in getting the battery to accept power, normal battery charging will begin
- Soft Start Phase: Soft Start is used when the charger has detected a battery at a very low initial state of charge. Voltage and current are delivered at specified rate to help the battery to recover prior to entering Pulse charge mode
- Pulse Mode Phase: Pulse mode provides a high frequency pulse charge to help the newly recovered battery to continue to accept charge as it enters the reconditioning phase
- Recondition Phase: The Motobatt reconditioning phase continues to work the battery at a slightly higher voltage and amperage to "re-activate" the battery plates for improved depth of charge and charge acceptance
- Bulk Charge Phase: With the battery now through Pulse and reconditioning phases and well on its way to full recovery the Motobatt bulk charge phase gives the battery constant current taking the battery up to 80% of its capacity
- Absorption Phase: In the absorption phase the battery is given constant voltage while the current is reduced based on action taken from monitoring the batteries current state until the battery is 100% charged
- Check Phase: Battery will now checked to be sure that it is holding a charge properly and a the charger will make a determination and classify the battery for use, or
- Maintenance Phase: Battery can be left safely on the charger indefinitely. The unit will monitor the battery and "turn-on" again as needed to maintain the battery at a full state of readiness
- Auto Cut Off
- Input: 120-240 VAC, 50/60HZ
- Output: 12 VDC 2A Per Channel
- Includes 2x Cables 1 X 1' 9" DC Cable With 7.5A Fuse Ring Connectors & 2x Cables Same With Alligator Clips
**The image shown may be generic and not identical to the part you receive.
**All parts and accessories are brand new and include VAT where applicable.
**Most parts are pattern or aftermarket although some will be genuine but are not always stated as being so.
**The use of motorcycle manufacturers' logos and brand names are for reference purposes only. We do not imply that the products we sell are made by or with the permission of the brands listed.
There are currently no product reviews.