Deestone 460-17 P Motocross Tyre Tubed D982 (62P)
- High level of traction in all types of terrain, perfect for powering out of corners or climbing steep hills with great feedback and control
- Features aggressive tread pattern for motocross
- Intermediate / soft compound
- Inflation Psi 41
- Maximum Load 325 Kg
- Tread Depth 16mm
- Tested against EU Tyre labelling standards
- Deestone Tyres Made in Thailand
Deestone is a popular tyre manufacturer from Thailand, starting out in 1978 as a single small factory, Deestone Tyres now operates five modern manufacturing plants. Incorporated in 1997, the company initially acquired a strong, but mainly local reputation by producing bias commercial tyres. Since then, intense investment in its production and product development facilities have allowed Deestone to expand into the motorcycle & ATV vehicle tyre sector.
Having quickly acquired a sizable share of the Thai domestic market, the manufacturer has shifted much of its focus on export – these days, over 60% of its output is offered on the international market, from the Far and Middle East to Europe and North America. Production however remains in Thailand, despite cheaper workforce elsewhere in the region, due to the plentiful local supply of quality rubber. Deestone is now one of the largest tyre manufacturers in South East Asia.