Drive Chain Yamaha FZ1 Fazer Half Faired S/SA ABS & Non-ABS 2010
Drive Chain IRIS (Made in Spain) 530-122 FB X-Ring (Gold)
- Plenty of hard work and effort by the Iris R&D department has resulted in this new top of the line motorcycle chain
- FB Stands For Fine Blanking, an incredibly precise manufacturing technology process that yields perfectly cut links
- Tight tolerances make the plate, pin and bushing union accurate and strong
- The rivets are specially treated to increase strength and lower friction
- Due to the accuracy of the cuts and the use of stronger alloyed steel the FB has highest tensile strength rating
- Special sealing rings are chemically treated to gain strength and reduce friction.
- Please Note: All O-Ring or X-Ring Chains are a couple of mm wider than Non O-Ring
- If you have a classic Jap or old British bike that was factory fitted with a Non O-Ring chain, check that there is enough room for it
- An O-Ring chain may rub against your front sprocket casing
- Sometimes you can get away with using a spacer behind the sprocket, but only if there's room
**The image shown may be generic and not identical to the part you receive.
**All parts and accessories are brand new and include VAT where applicable.
**Most parts are pattern or aftermarket although some will be genuine but are not always stated as being so.
**The use of motorcycle manufacturers' logos and brand names are for reference purposes only. We do not imply that the products we sell are made by or with the permission of the brands listed.
There are currently no product reviews.