Four Litres of Motul 3000 20W-50 4T Four Stroke Mineral Motorcycle Engine Oil
3000 4T engine oil improves start-ups with little change in viscosity even at high temperatures. 3000 4T features excellent cleaning abilities and is suitable for large displacement engines and vintage motorcycles. It is also reinforced with extreme pressure additives for Integrated gearboxes.
- Lubricant specially reinforced with extreme pressure additives for gearbox protection and life time of gears.
- High lubricating properties which decrease wear and increase engine life time.
- High detergent and dispersive properties for engine cleanliness.
- Compatible with catalytic converters.
- Oil change: according to manufacturers' requirements and to be adjusted according to using conditions.
- Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral lubricants.
- Meets Harley Davidson specifications.
- Anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion and anti-foam properties.
- API: API SG.
- JASO MA approved to ensure perfect operating conditions for wet or dry clutches.
- Viscosity grade SAE J300 20W-50
- Density at 20°C (68°F) ASTM D1298 0.875
- Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 146.4 mm²/s
- Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 19.0 mm²/s
- Viscosity index ASTM D2270 148
- Pour point ASTM D97 -24°C / -11.2°F
- Flash point ASTM D92 216°C / 420.8°F
- TBN ASTM D2896 5.7 mg KOH/g
MOTUL from its' Paris headquarters in France produce world class Engine Oils to suit every motorcycle application from demanding off-road conditions to road going applications. The full range of Motul Oil from Mineral to 100% Synthetic and 300V range is designed to be superior in its respective application.
MOTUL has become a dominant presence in most International Motorsports due to their ability to produce oils to genuinely endure and protect during the toughest conditions in Motor Racing whilst providing Extra Horsepower! Maintaining this presence over many decades has come via a commitment to evolve side by side with the Engine Technology of today and tomorrow. The World's Top Motorcycle Racing teams and most discriminating enthusiasts agree on one thing – MOTUL, and for the right reasons.
**All parts and accessories are brand new and include VAT where applicable.
**Most parts are pattern or aftermarket although some will be genuine but are not always stated as being so.
**The use of motorcycle manufacturers' logos and brand names are for reference purposes only. We do not imply that the products we sell are made by or with the permission of the brands listed.