Two Litres of Motul Classic Motorcycle SAE 20W-50 4T Four Stroke Mineral Engine Oil
Lubricant specially designed for performance engines built between 1950 and 1973. Mineral multigrade lubricant with a middle detergent level, compatible with elastomer gaskets. Additionally, it leaves a protective oil film on the engine's moving parts during extended storage periods.
For the vintage racers who prefer traditional petro oils over synthetics. This oil meets standards of the 1950 – 1970's period (API SF/CC) while also benefiting from the new advanced technology from Motul lubricants. Viscosity perfectly suitable for the running clearances of that period engine due to the significant progress in metallurgy, casting and machining. Additionally it leaves a protective oil film on the engine's moving parts during extended lay-up periods. Helpful for motorcycles in storage over the winter.
- Formulation according to motorcycle manufacturers specifications and taking advantage of recent technology evolution
- Anti-wear additive blending increases engines life time.
- May be mixed with synthetic or petroleum/mineral oils.
- The viscosity at high temperature (SAE 50) is totally adapted to high mileage engines which tend to be heavy on oil.
- Anti-corrosion and anti-wear properties: Provides zinc/phosphorus levels to API SF/CC levels.
- Anti-oxidation, Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam properties.
- This product will protect older style push-rod and flat tappet engines.
- Petrol and Diesel Engine Oil for vintage car and motorcycle multigrade, designed for Petrol or Diesel engines, naturally aspirated or turbo, fitted on vintage cars or bikes built after the 1950's.
- All driving conditions : City, Road, Highway.
- Viscosity grade SAE J 300 20W-50
- Density at 20°C (68°F) ASTM D1298 0.885
- Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 18.0 mm²/s
- Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 164.4 mm²/s
- Viscosity index ASTM D2270 121
- Pour point ASTM D97 -24°C / -11°F
- Flash point ASTM D92 244°C / 471°F
- TBN ASTM D2896 8.0 mg KOH/g
MOTUL from its' Paris headquarters in France produce world class Engine Oils to suit every motorcycle application from demanding off-road conditions to road going applications. The full range of Motul Oil from Mineral to 100% Synthetic and 300V range is designed to be superior in its respective application.
MOTUL has become a dominant presence in most International Motorsports due to their ability to produce oils to genuinely endure and protect during the toughest conditions in Motor Racing whilst providing Extra Horsepower! Maintaining this presence over many decades has come via a commitment to evolve side by side with the Engine Technology of today and tomorrow. The World's Top Motorcycle Racing teams and most discriminating enthusiasts agree on one thing – MOTUL, and for the right reasons.
**All parts and accessories are brand new and include VAT where applicable.
**Most parts are pattern or aftermarket although some will be genuine but are not always stated as being so.
**The use of motorcycle manufacturers' logos and brand names are for reference purposes only. We do not imply that the products we sell are made by or with the permission of the brands listed.
There are currently no product reviews.