One Litre of Motul 800 2T Factory Line Motorcycle Off-Road Racing 100% Synthetic Two Stroke Engine Oil
Motul 800 Premix Racing Lubricant Formula Developed for Motocross MX Grand Prix Factory Teams.
Used in all racing 2-stroke, high performance, high revving engines using premix.
Suitable also for Enduro, Trails, ATV Quads & Jet Skis.
Motul 800 Factory Line lubricant takes full advantage of Ester Core® Technology which allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability or wear.
- Allows a perfect lubrication when running in wet weather conditions.
- Very high lubricating properties for low friction and wear.
- Red coloured: can be easily detected in fuel.
- Keeps engines and exhaust power valves clean and well lubricated.
- Prevents piston rings and exhaust power valves from sticking.
- Suitable for all types of fuel up to 124 octane.
- Standards: Above all JASO Standards.
- API Standards: API TC
- Off-Road Grand Prix Racing Premix Ratio = 2% (50:1). In normal conditions decrease the percentage by 0.5%.
- Tune according to your own use.
For decades Motul has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants. By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package, Motul has created a perfect combination.
- Colour Visual Red
- Density at 20°C (68°F) ASTM D1298 0.911
- Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 120.2 mm²/s
- Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 15.5 mm²/s
- Viscosity Index ASTM D2270 135
- Flash point ASTM D92 252°C / 485°F
MOTUL from its' Paris headquarters in France produce world class Engine Oils to suit every motorcycle application from demanding off-road conditions to road going applications. The full range of Motul Oil from Mineral to 100% Synthetic and 300V range is designed to be superior in its respective application.
MOTUL has become a dominant presence in most International Motorsports due to their ability to produce oils to genuinely endure and protect during the toughest conditions in Motor Racing whilst providing Extra Horsepower! Maintaining this presence over many decades has come via a commitment to evolve side by side with the Engine Technology of today and tomorrow. The World's Top Motorcycle Racing teams and most discriminating enthusiasts agree on one thing – MOTUL, and for the right reasons.
**All parts and accessories are brand new and include VAT where applicable.
**Most parts are pattern or aftermarket although some will be genuine but are not always stated as being so.
**The use of motorcycle manufacturers' logos and brand names are for reference purposes only. We do not imply that the products we sell are made by or with the permission of the brands listed.