One Litre of Motul 800 2T Factory Line Motorcycle Road Racing 100% Synthetic Two Stroke Engine Oil
- Road Racing Grand Prix Lubricant.
- 100% synthetic 2-Stroke motorcycle premix racing lubricant developed for Factory Teams.
- Allows a perfect lubrication when running in wet weather conditions.
- Very high lubricating properties for low friction and wear.
- Keeps engines and exhaust power valves clean and well lubricated.
- Prevents piston rings and exhaust power valves from sticking.
- Formula developed for Road Racing Grand Prix Teams.
- Suitable for all types of fuel up to 124 octane.
- All racing premix 2-stroke engines fitted on Racing bikes and operating at high RPM and under heavy loads.
- Standards - Are Above all JASO Standards.
- Racing Grand Prix Premix ratio from 3% to 4% (from 33:1 to 25:1) In normal conditions decrease the percentage by 0.5%.
- Adjust according to your own use.
Motul 800 Factory Line lubricant takes full advantage of Ester Core® Technology which allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability or wear.
For decades Motul has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants. By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package, Motul has created a perfect combination.
- Colour Visual Orange
- Density at 20°C (68°F) ASTM D1298 0.927
- Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 157.4 mm²/s
- Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 19.2 mm²/s
- Viscosity Index ASTM D2270 140
- Flash point ASTM D92 274°C / 525°F
MOTUL from its' Paris headquarters in France produce world class Engine Oils to suit every motorcycle application from demanding off-road conditions to road going applications. The full range of Motul Oil from Mineral to 100% Synthetic and 300V range is designed to be superior in its respective application.
MOTUL has become a dominant presence in most International Motorsports due to their ability to produce oils to genuinely endure and protect during the toughest conditions in Motor Racing whilst providing Extra Horsepower! Maintaining this presence over many decades has come via a commitment to evolve side by side with the Engine Technology of today and tomorrow. The World's Top Motorcycle Racing teams and most discriminating enthusiasts agree on one thing – MOTUL, and for the right reasons.
**All parts and accessories are brand new and include VAT where applicable.
**Most parts are pattern or aftermarket although some will be genuine but are not always stated as being so.
**The use of motorcycle manufacturers' logos and brand names are for reference purposes only. We do not imply that the products we sell are made by or with the permission of the brands listed.