Billet Frame Sliders Kawasaki ZX-9R F1 F2 (ZX900) Ninja 2002 2003 2004
- N.B The image shown may not match description
- In the unfortunate event of your bike being dropped, frame sliders are designed to minimize the amount of damage to your engine, casing, fairing and frame
- No modifications to your bike are necessary
- Simple screw-on mounting
- Shogun frame sliders are superior to other slider brands by theirconstruction and shatter proof material. they absorb kinetic energy from crashes and will not shatter in cold temperature like some types of Delrin
- Shogun frame slider offsets are CNC machined from the same grade aluminium as military aircraft. Each offset ismanufactured to stringent ISO 9000 specifications
- Each slider comes with high tensile strength corrosion resistant hardware
- Cheap imitations do not use high grade hardware and will quickly rust
- Shogun uses socket head bolts in nearly all kits, allowing for stronger design in a more compact space. Newer applications of sliders make use of a counter sunk design, which distributes the force of impact over a wider area giving overall additional strength
**All parts and accessories are brand new and include VAT where applicable.
**Most parts are pattern or aftermarket although some will be genuine but are not always stated as being so.
**The use of motorcycle manufacturers' logos and brand names are for reference purposes only. We do not imply that the products we sell are made by or with the permission of the brands listed.
There are currently no product reviews.