Haynes Manual Honda CB750 SOHC Fours 1969-79
With a Haynes manual, you can do it yourself, from simple maintenance to basic repairs. Haynes writes every book based on a complete tear-down of the motorcycle. Haynes learns the best ways to do a job and that makes it quicker, easier and cheaper for you. Haynes manuals have clear instructions and hundreds of photographs that show each step. Whether you're a beginner or a pro, you can save big with Haynes!
- Step by step procedures
- Easy-to-follow photos
- Complete troubleshooting section
- Valuable short cuts
- A complete wealth of information
Before You Place Your Order...
- Note the image may not be exactly as item received and any slight difference will not be inferior or effect performance
- Check the fitment list to ensure this item will fit your vehicle
- When we refer to right or left, this is as you sit on your vehicle
- To find part by SKU, enter the number without "SKU" into the search box
- Products containing any fluid or hazardous materials, aerosols, batteries including large lithium jump starters cannot be shipped overseas due to courier restrictions although we can ship UK offshore and Scottish Highlands at higher shipping rates
- EU customers should check with your countries customs office to determine what additional costs such as tax or Import duties will be prior to purchasing. These charges are normally collected by the delivery company or when you pick the item up, they are not included in the item price or shipping charge on this website
All parts and accessories are brand new and include VAT where applicable.
Most parts are pattern or aftermarket although some will be genuine but are not always stated as being so.
The use of motorcycle manufacturers' names is for reference purposes only. We do not imply that the products we sell are made by or with the permission of the names listed.
CB750 F Super Sport 1975-78
CB750 K0 1969-70
CB750 K1 1971
CB750 K2 1972
CB750 K3 1973
CB750 K4 1974
CB750 K5 1975
CB750 K6 1976-77