Heidenau 250/275M-16 Tubed Motocross Tyre K52 (46M)
The Heidenau K52 is a reinforced tyre designed to satisfy the expectations of both on-road and off-road riders. This cross-profile tyre is a good enduro player with blocky tread pattern. Featuring independent tread blocks, this Heidenau has evenly spaced tread design which ensures self-cleaning ability. Showing excellent traction, the tread blocks penetrates into the surface for maintaining grip and driving stability. The advanced tread compound of this K52 enables increased tread life and offers increased mileage. The M-rated tyre with solid carcass construction provides controlled and stable driving experience. The stiff sidewalls of this versatile player improve the lateral stability and cornering grip of the motorcycle.
Before You Place Your Order...
- Note the image may not be exactly as item received and any slight difference will not be inferior or effect performance
- Check the fitment list to ensure this item will fit your vehicle
- When we refer to right or left, this is as you sit on your vehicle
- To find part by SKU, enter the number without "SKU" into the search box
- Products containing any fluid or hazardous materials, aerosols, batteries including large lithium jump starters cannot be shipped overseas due to courier restrictions although we can ship UK offshore and Scottish Highlands at higher shipping rates
- EU customers should check with your countries customs office to determine what additional costs such as tax or Import duties will be prior to purchasing. These charges are normally collected by the delivery company or when you pick the item up, they are not included in the item price or shipping charge on this website
All parts and accessories are brand new and include VAT where applicable.
Most parts are pattern or aftermarket although some will be genuine but are not always stated as being so.
The use of motorcycle manufacturers' names is for reference purposes only. We do not imply that the products we sell are made by or with the permission of the names listed.
CRF80 F 2004-09
XR70 R 1999, 2001-03
XR75 K 1974-79