Motobatt MPLX14AU-HP Lithium Battery
- 13.2 volt CCA 300 5.0AH
- Length 135mm
- Width 90mm
- Height 168mm
- 2 terminals - 1+ positive, 1- negative
- With charge protection circuit
- Replaces Motobatt MB10U, MBTX14AU
Motobatt Pro Lithium Battery High Powered Series Features
- Typically used in racing conditions
- Lighter than conventional lead acid batteries
- Far greater power and performance than conventional lead acid batteries
- Very low idle discharge, can retain charge for over a year of inactivity
- High life expectancy, 2000 cycles compared to typical lead acid type of 650 cycles
- Short re-charge time means Motobatt High Pro (HP) Lithium Batteries can charge to 90% in just a few minutes
- Cell Balancing Circuit, is a feature that many competitor lithium batteries don't have. It provides superior performance and extended battery life by balancing the battery cells while the battery is in use and preventing uneven cell charging
- Over charging protection. This protection prevents the charger from applying damaging voltages. Non Lithium compatible charges use boost charge and disulphate modes which can damage and overcharge lithium batteries.
- Thermal protection. Built-in temperature sensor activates shutdown process before the battery overheats.
- Over discharge protection. Designed to shut down the battery before discharging below 8 volts. Simply reactivate by recharging with a lithium compatible charger.
- Only ever use a lithium-ion suitable battery charger.
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) rechargeable batteries for high powered applications.
Before You Place Your Order...
- Note the image may not be exactly as item received and any slight difference will not be inferior or effect performance
- Check the fitment list to ensure this item will fit your vehicle
- When we refer to right or left, this is as you sit on your vehicle
- To find part by SKU, enter the number without "SKU" into the search box
- Products containing any fluid or hazardous materials, aerosols, batteries including large lithium jump starters cannot be shipped overseas due to courier restrictions although we can ship UK offshore and Scottish Highlands at higher shipping rates
- EU customers should check with your countries customs office to determine what additional costs such as tax or Import duties will be prior to purchasing. These charges are normally collected by the delivery company or when you pick the item up, they are not included in the item price or shipping charge on this website
All parts and accessories are brand new and include VAT where applicable.
Most parts are pattern or aftermarket although some will be genuine but are not always stated as being so.
The use of motorcycle manufacturers' names is for reference purposes only. We do not imply that the products we sell are made by or with the permission of the names listed.