Motobatt PDC2x2A Battery Charger World Dual Bank
- 12V 2.00A fully automatic battery charger
- Suitable for all battery types including AGM, gel and acid
- Can charge two batteries at once
- Latest version as shown
- Reverse connection LED feature - ensures correct connections
- Will not spark and scare user or increase risk of explosion
- High impact plastic housing
- Safe and durable - corrosion, acid and shock resistant
- Input voltage range 100-240V AC (auto selecting) universal voltage, 50/60HZ
- Charge output voltage auto variable 13.6V to 14.8V
- Bulk charge voltage 14.8V maximum
- All modes auto on - just connect, plug in and wait for the green light - done!
- Includes 2 x 21" alligator clip and 2 x eyelet maintenance leads
- Built-in wall mount design
- Auto cut off
9 Stage Charging Process
- Qualification Phase: initially ensures that the battery is in good condition prior to launching charge processing. As a safety measure charge process will not begin if battery is below 2.0V
- Rescue Phase: starts if battery voltage has risen unusually high in the early portion of the re-charge cycle. This is usually caused by plate sulfation. Once the rescue phase has succeeded in getting the battery to accept power, normal battery charging will begin
- Soft Start Phase: when the charger has detected a battery at a very low initial state of charge. Voltage and current are delivered at specified rate to help the battery to recover prior to entering pulse phase
- Pulse Phase: provides a high frequency pulse charge to help the newly recovered battery to continue to accept charge as it enters the reconditioning phase
- Recondition Phase: continues to work the battery at a slightly higher voltage and amperage to 're-activate' the battery plates for improved depth of charge and charge acceptance
- Bulk Charge Phase: with the battery now through pulse and reconditioning phases and well on its way to full recovery the bulk charge phase gives the battery constant current taking the battery up to 80% of its capacity
- Absorption Phase: the battery is given constant voltage while the current is reduced based on action taken from monitoring the batteries current state until the battery is 100% charged
- Check Phase: battery will now checked to be sure that it is holding a charge properly and the charger will make a determination and classify the battery for use, or
- Maintenance Phase: battery can be left safely on the charger indefinitely. The unit will monitor the battery and 'turn-on' again as needed to maintain the battery at a full state of readiness
Before You Place Your Order...
- Note the image may not be exactly as item received and any slight difference will not be inferior or effect performance
- Check the fitment list to ensure this item will fit your vehicle
- When we refer to right or left, this is as you sit on your vehicle
- To find part by SKU, enter the number without "SKU" into the search box
- Products containing any fluid or hazardous materials, aerosols, batteries including large lithium jump starters cannot be shipped overseas due to courier restrictions although we can ship UK offshore and Scottish Highlands at higher shipping rates
- EU customers should check with your countries customs office to determine what additional costs such as tax or Import duties will be prior to purchasing. These charges are normally collected by the delivery company or when you pick the item up, they are not included in the item price or shipping charge on this website
All parts and accessories are brand new and include VAT where applicable.
Most parts are pattern or aftermarket although some will be genuine but are not always stated as being so.
The use of motorcycle manufacturers' names is for reference purposes only. We do not imply that the products we sell are made by or with the permission of the names listed.