Fifty Pieces 64mm Tall Adhesive Registration Plate Letter "D" in Black For Plastic Number Plates - As Used With Roller Plate System
Motorcycles and Tricycles, including Scooters etc.
Motorcycles registered from 1 September 2001 must only
display a number plate at the back of the vehicle.
Motorcycles registered before 1 September 2001 can
display a number plate at the front, but do not have to.
The characters on the number plate must be set out
over two lines and must be displayed on all motorcycles
registered on or after 1 January 1973.
Tricycles made from four-wheeled bodies, such as saloon
cars and quad bikes, must meet the normal requirements.
Tricycles built from motorcycles must meet the rules for
motorcycles shown below.
- Characters must be 64mm tall
- Characters (except the number 1 or letter I) must be
- 44mm wide
- The character stroke (the thickness of the black print)
- must be 10mm
- The space between characters must be 10mm
- The space between the age identifier and the random
- letters must be 30mm
- The margins at the top, bottom and side of the plate
- must be at least 11mm
- Vertical space between the age identifier and the
- random numbers must be 13mm
**All parts and accessories are brand new and include VAT where applicable.
**Most parts are pattern or aftermarket although some will be genuine but are not always stated as being so.
**The use of motorcycle manufacturers' logos and brand names are for reference purposes only. We do not imply that the products we sell are made by or with the permission of the brands listed.