Plastic Padding Leak Fix for repairing leaks in petrol tanks, radiators and sumps and is suitable for metal or fibreglass
Plastic Padding Loctite LEAK FIX (6g) seals and repairs leaks in radiators and sumps. Resistant to petrol, diesel, oil, water, most common chemicals and high temperatures.
Plastic Padding Loctite LEAK FIX is a dark grey, hard, polyester based filler for repairing leaks in petrol tanks, radiators and sumps and is suitable for metal or fibreglass. It has a working time of 5 min, cures in 20 min and has a max. temperature resistance on steel of +160°C. Leak fix is resistant to petrol, diesel, oil, salt water, high temperatures and most common chemicals. Contains 240g/l solvent.
- working time is 5 min and sets in 20 min
- resistant to petrol, diesel, oil, water, high temperatures and most common chemicals
- suited to metal or fibreglass
- temperature resistant on steel to +160°C
- Cure time: 20min
- Chemical resistance: Resistant to petrol, diesel, oil, water and most common chemicals
**All parts and accessories are brand new and include VAT where applicable.
**Most parts are pattern or aftermarket although some will be genuine but are not always stated as being so.
**The use of motorcycle manufacturers' logos and brand names are for reference purposes only. We do not imply that the products we sell are made by or with the permission of the brands listed.
There are currently no product reviews.