Registration Plate Roller System Number 2's
- Height 64mm
- For plastic number plates
- As used with roller plate system
Number plate rules for motorcycles and trikes built from motorcycles:
- Characters must be 64mm tall
- Characters (except the number 1 or letter I) must be 44mm wide
- The character stroke (the thickness of the black print) must be 10mm
- The space between characters must be 10mm
- The space between the age identifier and the random letters must be 30mm
- The margins at the top, bottom and side of the plate must be at least 11mm
- Vertical space between the age identifier and the random numbers must be 13mm
Before You Place Your Order...
- Note the image may not be exactly as item received and any slight difference will not be inferior or effect performance
- Check the fitment list to ensure this item will fit your vehicle
- When we refer to right or left, this is as you sit on your vehicle
- Products containing any fluid or hazardous materials, aerosols, batteries including large lithium jump starters cannot be shipped overseas due to courier restrictions although we can ship UK offshore and Scottish Highlands at higher shipping rates
- EU customers should check with your countries customs office to determine what additional costs such as tax or Import duties will be prior to purchasing. These charges are normally collected by the delivery company or when you pick the item up, they are not included in the item price or shipping charge on this website
All parts and accessories are brand new and include VAT where applicable.
Most parts are pattern or aftermarket although some will be genuine but are not always stated as being so.
The use of motorcycle manufacturers' names is for reference purposes only. We do not imply that the products we sell are made by or with the permission of the names listed.