Granville Cylinder Black High Temperature Paint 250ml
- Single component, silicone modified alkyd based paint
- Dries at room temperature to form a tough satin black film which matches OEM finishes
- Specifically designed for use in automotive applications where resistance to heat in service is required i.e. cylinder heads, exhaust manifolds, turbocharger casings etc.
Instructions for Use
Ensure surfaces to be painted are clean, dry and free from wax, oil and grease. Rusted surfaces should be wire brushed to remove loose rust etc. Clean shiny surfaces should be abraded to provide a key for the paint. The use of a primer prior to application of Granville Cylinder Black is not recommended. Stir the product thoroughly before use then apply 1 -2 coats evenly by brush using multi-directional strokes allowing the paint to dry between coats. Apply the paint thinly and evenly, application of thick coats is not recommended as this can lead to cracking and wrinkling of the paint at high temperatures.
Use white spirit or commercial brush cleaner to clean brushes after use.
- Form of supply: low viscosity liquid
- Colour: black
- Specific gravity: ~1.00
- Temperature resistance: 450°C max.
- Drying time: touch dry 30 minutes
- Full cure: achieved from heat in service
All parts and accessories are brand new and include VAT where applicable.
Most parts are pattern or aftermarket although some will be genuine but are not always stated as being so.
The use of motorcycle manufacturers' names is for reference purposes only. We do not imply that the products we sell are made by or with the permission of the names listed.