HEL Front Brake Line Kit Suzuki SV650 Naked 2004-04 (OEM)
Like for like replacements for the standard flexible brake hoses on your vehicle.
HEL brake line kits eliminate that 'spongy' feeling often found with rubber hoses under extreme braking conditions - the time when performance is needed the most. By replacing the original rubber hoses with our complete system you will remove this sponginess and your braking will deliver new levels of precision.
- Stainless steel braided brake lines
- Includes natural plain stainless steel banjo bolts (if the fittings require them)
- Includes copper crush washers (if the fittings require them)
- Includes fitted hose fittings for your bike
- Protective PVC coating
- OEM replacement type
We offer a lifetime warranty on this item under normal conditions of use. If you ever need to make a claim for replacement, we will only need a copy of your invoice which you can print from within your account.
Please Note: As all lines are made to order we do not accept returns or refunds if you order for the wrong bike.
Before You Place Your Order...
- Note the image may not be exactly as item received and any slight difference will not be inferior or effect performance
- Check the fitment list to ensure this item will fit your vehicle
- When we refer to right or left, this is as you sit on your vehicle
- To find part by SKU, enter the number without "SKU" into the search box
- Products containing any fluid or hazardous materials, aerosols, batteries including large lithium jump starters cannot be shipped overseas due to courier restrictions although we can ship UK offshore and Scottish Highlands at higher shipping rates
- EU customers should check with your countries customs office to determine what additional costs such as tax or Import duties will be prior to purchasing. These charges are normally collected by the delivery company or when you pick the item up, they are not included in the item price or shipping charge on this website
All parts and accessories are brand new and include VAT where applicable.
Most parts are pattern or aftermarket although some will be genuine but are not always stated as being so.
The use of motorcycle manufacturers' names is for reference purposes only. We do not imply that the products we sell are made by or with the permission of the names listed.