Motul Dexron III Automatic Gearbox Oil Semi Synthetic 1 Litre
Dexron is the trade name for a group of technical specifications of automatic transmission fluid created by General Motors (GM). The name is a registered trademark of GM, which licenses the name and specifications to companies which manufacture the fluid and sell it under their own brand names.
- More fluid at low temperature and a higher oxidation resistance than Dexron IIE oils
- High-quality oil for use in automatic, synchromesh, power-shift transmissions, gearboxes, torque converters, servo systems and hydraulic clutches
- Good frictional properties, high oxidation and thermal stability combat friction and guarantee long life
- Very high fluidity at low temperatures which allows easy gear changing
- Thermal stability under high temperature
- Anti-wear, anti-corrosion and anti-foam
- Can be used (and mixed) for applications where "Dexron", "B Dexron", "Dexron II D", "Dexron IIE" or "Dexron III" is required
Before You Place Your Order...
- Note the image may not be exactly as item received and any slight difference will not be inferior or effect performance
- Check the fitment list to ensure this item will fit your vehicle
- When we refer to right or left, this is as you sit on your vehicle
- To find part by SKU, enter the number without "SKU" into the search box
- Products containing any fluid or hazardous materials, aerosols, batteries including large lithium jump starters cannot be shipped overseas due to courier restrictions although we can ship UK offshore and Scottish Highlands at higher shipping rates
- EU customers should check with your countries customs office to determine what additional costs such as tax or Import duties will be prior to purchasing. These charges are normally collected by the delivery company or when you pick the item up, they are not included in the item price or shipping charge on this website
All parts and accessories are brand new and include VAT where applicable.
Most parts are pattern or aftermarket although some will be genuine but are not always stated as being so.
The use of motorcycle manufacturers' names is for reference purposes only. We do not imply that the products we sell are made by or with the permission of the names listed.